- Experience at teaching non-native Japanese students
- Knowledgeable in Japanese language
Study With The Complete Japanese Learning Resources
- Professional Syllabus specifically design for non-native Japanese language students
- Teaching slides and homework can be easily downloaded from Google Drive
- Free access to additional free Japanese resources
Japanese Class That Designed For Focus & Effective Learning
- Highly interactive learning experience
- Use engaging teaching material such as video, audio and images
- Learn anywhere you want as long as you have internet connection
Excellent Support From NIPPON HIPPO Top Notch Class Assistant
- Dedicated Whatsapp group for every class.
- "Go To Class" E-Guidebook to assist you in fully utilizing the Japanese online class & Japanese learning resource
What is in the E-Guidebook?
1) “How To Join Japanese Class” Guide 2) “How To Get Replay Video If You Are Absent” Guide 3) “How To Download Teaching Slides & Homework” Guide 4) “How To Access Free Japanese Resources” Guide 5) Japanese Class Classroom Rules 6) Japanese Class Calendar
How Classes Are Conducted
Learning Animal & Colors
Learning Hiragana & Katakana
Upon course completion:
You'll master the basics of Japanese that will enable you to read, write and speak basic Japanese.
You'll be learning:
- Japanese Word & Alphabet System (Hiragana & Katakana)
- Japanese Reading & Writing Skills
- Japanese Grammar Rules
- Japanese Sentence Structure
- Basic Japanese Vocabulary, Verbs & Adjectives
- And More...
Additional Free Japanese Resources:
- "Kickstart Your Japanese - 1" Online Course (Recorded online course to help you understand Japanese more easily.)
- "Kickstart Your Japanese - 2" Online Course (Recorded online course to help you understand Japanese more easily.)
- Free access to our Japanese Conversation Class
Total Hours: 156 hours
Full Time & Part Time Available.
Best For: Zero Basic Or JLPT N5 Level Japanese Learners