Useful Japanese Phrases – 100 Scenarios
“おはようございます.” Having trouble reading that sentence? It is just a simple ‘Good morning’. In this E-book, we teach you how you can express your feeling with more than 100 powerful Japanese phrases for 100 different scenarios. From learning greetings to having a basic conversation, we have it all covered for you in this one book. This E-book will help you explore the language by teaching you Japanese pronunciation and writing.
This E-Book Is Best For :
People who want to speak Japanese right away.
People who want to travel to Japan.
People who are looking for a practical conversation guide.
This E-book includes :
- Greetings (such as “Good Morning”)
- Basic Questions (such as “Where are you from?”)
- Compliments (such as “I like your cooking”)
- Hobbies (such as “I like swimming”)
- Making Transactions (such as buying a ticket, pay for food)
- Directions (such as “Do you have a map?”)
- Time (such as “What time is it?”)